Senior DevOps Engineer
So, what's the job?
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering Team. You will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and optimizing our infrastructure and automation, effectively shaping our product and day-to-day work.
- Maintain our production infrastructure and evolve it.
- Think of and implement automation to make our engineering teams move faster with fewer mistakes.
- Be part of the design review process and team.
- Deal with massive data challenges at the forefront of the internet while keeping things fast, clean, and serverless.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to oversee processes from start to finish independently, collaborate effectively with team members, deliver rapid and well-tested systems, introduce new processes on both human and technical aspects, and contribute significantly to our overall business achievements.
Sounds great! Am I the right fit?
Well, you have a good chance of fitting right in if you check as many of these as possible:
- At least 4 years of experience with Python, Terraform, AWS, and GitHub, and an ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Proven experience in building and deploying code in production environments
- Understanding of RDS PG and SQL, EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, EMR, EMR Serverless, Athena, Docker, Terraform, GitHub actions, and Slack bots.
- Be a self guided individual contributor; while you will receive some roadmap-related tasks, you are expected to be able to see ahead and identify, plan, and implement a solution on your own.
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. You should be able to learn independently and thrive in a high-paced environment.