Senior Backend Engineer
What's the job?
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Engineering Team. You will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and optimizing data pipelines for blockchain and social data along with developing backend features for our flagship product.
- Lead the end-to-end design of features, from the architectural phase through development to deployment in production.
- Construct REST API interfaces to seamlessly integrate our real-time analytics product with our extensive data lake of blockchain and social data.
- Develop data infrastructure that empowers analysts to execute ETL processes on our data efficiently.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to independently oversee processes from start to finish, collaborate effectively with team members, deliver rapid and well-tested features, and contribute significantly to our overall business achievements.
Sounds great! Am I the right fit?
Well, you have a good chance of fitting right in if you check as many of these as possible:
- At least 4 years of experience with some of the following Python, NodeJS, Java, Golang, C# and an ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- An advantage - Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL database technologies such as Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB.
- An advantage - Cloud computing experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, or similar).
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. You should be able to learn independently and thrive in a high paced environment.